You are not able to change the tax code as the tax details are greyed in the sales order.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Sales Orders.
- Choose the view Sales Orders.
- Search for Sales Order XXX (XXX represents sales order ID).
- Open the order and go to View All.
- Navigate to tab Items and sub-tab Taxes.
- Here it can be seen that the tax details are greyed out and you cannot change tax code.
The tax date of the sales order is in a closed fiscal year and when you're closing financial periods, all items that fall into this period must be blocked from change
because if change is allowed then it would contradict your annual closing results for that particular fiscal year.
This is system standard behavior.
Unable to edit tax code; Tax code greyed out in sales order; cannot change tax code; , KBA , AP-TTE-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , How To