How to create Data Connection from SAC to SuccessFactors?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics Integration
Log in to your SAC Tenant and perform below steps for connection to Successfactors:
- Go to 1.Main Menu -> 2. Connection-> 3. Add Connection -> 4. Import Data Connection
- Select SAP Successfactors
- On the New SAP SuccessFactors Connection dialog, do the following:
- Enter a name for the connection.
- Enter the Service URL published during your SuccessFactors configuration. The service URL is based on the data center you are connecting to and can be found in the SuccessFactors documentation: SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API. Remove the text/odata/v2from the URL. For example, if your data center is Chandler1/HCM (DC4) you would use the following text in the service URL field: https://api4.successfactors.com.
- Enter the SuccessFactors User ID of the user you want to import data from. Important to notice: The User ID is case sensitive on this case.
- The User ID must belong to an administrative user in SuccessFactors and have Admin access to OData API and Manage OAuth2 Client Applications permissions.
See help portal link with the information.
Note: Make sure to use BizX User Id and not the UserName while setting up new connection in SAC
- Enter the API Key used to connect to SuccessFactors.The API Key is the OAuth API Key. To locate the API Key, log on to SuccessFactors, and go to Manage OAuth2 Client Applications.
- Under Private Key, select and upload the certificate file that you generated during the SuccessFactors registration process. The certificate file should be a .pem file.
- Enter your Company ID used by SuccessFactors.
- Choose Create. The new connection is added to the list of connections on the Connections screen.
SAP Analytics Cloud - SAC Successfactors Connection - Import Data Connection to SuccessFactors , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To