- There are no loss detected messages in the error log file
- At first the DSI connection was reading successfully but it stopped at the same Seg.Block.
- The transaction is in open state.
- The DSI processed only one command.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
SAP Replication Server 15.7
dsi_cmd_batch_size, dsi_large_xact_size, dsi_xact_group_size , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.