You have configured a Supplier Catalog for a specific Supplier but the items being retrieved from it do not have the expected Supplier ID and/or Product Category maintained.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Home Workcenter.
- Go to Self Services Overview.
- Click Go Shopping (Advanced).
- In the Select Products step, click the affected External Catalog and go to the Supplier's website.
- Add the necessary product(s) to the shopping cart.
- In the Supplier Website's shopping cart, click Submit.
- Back in the SAP shopping cart, notice the missing/incorrect values.
This happens because you need to Configure and Scope into your Implementation Project the Activity Define Catalog Defaults.
This Activity complements the main activity External Catalogs.
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Project and click Open Activity List.
- In the new screen, go to Fine-Tune step and search for Default Values for Supplier Catalogs.
- Open it and click Append.
- On the new row, select the affected External Catalog and define the default Supplier ID and the default Product Category.
For further information on how to configure External Catalogs, please check the help document:
Configuration: External Catalogs
External Catalog, Catalog, Shopping Cart, Supplier ID, Product Category, Supplier, Business Configuration, Activity List , KBA , SRD-SRM-CCM , Catalogue Content Managment , How To