Unable to find "Set as Landing Page" and "Clear Landing Page" options while running Canvas Reports from Report Center post the B1802 release.
In Q1 2018, the following buttons were introduced (only if the Report Center is enabled):
1. "Set as Landing Page" - visible when reports are run through Report Center or through Workforce Analytics
Only appears if the user has "Show Analytics" (Workforce Analytics) permission.
2. "Clear Landing Page" - visible when user is on the Workforce Analytics landing page.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Center
- Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Report Center
2. Run a Report-Canvas> Pin icon to set/clear landing page is not available
This feature is not available for Non WFA Customers.
Only WFA Customers who have enabled Report Center can avail this feature.
To be able to use "Set as Landing Page" and "Clear Landing Page" features, ensure that :
- Customer has valid WFA License.
- WFA has been implemented.
- Report Center has been Implemented.
- User Running the Report has "Show Analytics" permission.
- My Home button has been enabled in the WFA Org Local Config admin screen. (Contact support to confirm)
Report Center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem