The user is able to add partner contact when the role is Sales Employee on Sales Team.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1802
Reproducing the Issue
This behavior can be verified on Deal Registration, Opportunities, Leads and other business objects.
Go to the Sales work center;
- Go to the Deal Registration view;
- Open a Deal Registration;
- Go to the Sales & Marketing Team facet;
- Click on Add;
- Select Sales Employee on dropdown list menu;
- Under Name click on the value help and filter by the Partner Contact name;
The user will be able to select the Partner Contact maintained in the system and add as Sales Employee.
The C4C considers partner contact and employee as sales employee regarding the customer's need.
It is a standard system behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Sales Employee, Sales Team, Deal Registration. , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-PCN , Partner Contact , How To