Locations are maintained for SCM Transportation Management (TM) using transaction /SCMTMS/LOC3 or transaction /SAPAPO/LOC3.
- Transaction /SAPAPO/MASSGEOCODE (report /SAPAPO/MASS_GEOCODE_LOC) used to builk maintain geocoordinates for locations.
- Option "Locations without coordinates" selected to list locations that do not have geocoordinates maintained:
- Clicking the location to bring it up in transaction /SAPAPO/LOC3 shows that the location has Geographical Data maintained:
- Why does /SAPAPO/MASSGEOCODE not take into account the Geographical Data for the location?
SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
Location, TM, LOC, LOC3, /SCMTMS/LOC3, /SAPAPO/LOC3, Geo-Coding Levels, Geocoordinate, geocode, DDD, LDDD, distance determination, SAP Note 395794 , KBA , SCM-BAS-MD-LO , Location , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , TM-MD-TN-LOC , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.