The report Net Revenue is not working. There is an error message: 'No Financial Companies found in the system. Check Fin Company set up. Report inconsistent. It cannot be started'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to the view Design Reports.
- Search for the report Net Revenue (ID FINPRFMMCU40_MMCQ0003) and open the report.
You can see an error message: 'No Financial Companies found in the system. Check Fin Company set up. Report inconsistent. It cannot be started'.
This report works only if the Business User has a company assigned. In this case the company field is empty. You need to assign the company in the Organizational Management Work Center.
Go to the Organizational Management Work Center.
- Go to the Org Structures View.
- Select an Org Structure and press Edit.
- Switch to the tab Employees.
- Press Add and maintain the necessary fields for the Employee.
- Press Save and close.
The report runs as expected.
For further reference, see KBA 1901180.
Net Revenue; Nettoerlös; Company field empty; Organizational Management; design KPI report based , KBA , error user not assigned company , net revenue , design kpi report , SRD-FIN-ANA-PRF , Profitability (Reporting) , How To