- A dump ASSIGN_BASE_TOO_SHORT in "CL_HRPAYFR_N4DS_DNAC_DECL=====CP" is produced in the following situation:
- A DNAC/N4DS is created and sent to Administration using norm V01X09
As this norm is no longer valid (year 2018), the declaration is rejected.
- A new declaration is sent with right norm V01X12 and a dump is produced.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll France
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
CL_HRPAYFR_N4DS_DNAC_DECL=====CP; DNAC; ASSIGN_BASE_TOO_SHORT; cancel and replace; V01X12 , KBA , PY-FR , France , PY-FR-PS-TG , Interface TG , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.