- Multilevel categorization was set up using a Categorization Schema.
- During rule policy creation the categorization can be found in the conditions under Attribute Order Category.
- After setting this condition the Value fields for other Attributes also show the multilevel categories instead of the proper customizing values.
- Even the partner function values shows the multilevel categories
- Other values shows the correct entries if Order Category is not selected
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.2 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-BTX-SRQ-INC , Incident Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.