SAP HANA Logon when connecting to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Browse to SAP Analytics Cloud tenant
- Prompted for login by https://cloudanalytics.accounts.ondemand.com/saml2/idp/sso/cloudanalytics.accounts.ondemand.com
- Log in
- Not you are now prompted for SAP HANA credentials by https://<SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant>/sap/hana/xs/formLogin/login.html?x-sap-origin-location=%2Ft%2FE%2F
This issue can only be resolved by SAP.
The SAP Cloud Operations team is responsible for resolving this issue.
Please request this fix via a Product Support chat incident on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad by choosing the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence >> SAP Analytics Cloud expert area or the LOD (OnDemand) >> LOD-ANA-AUT component.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, HANA, Logon, connecting, authentication , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem