- System error 109 "The pipe has been ended" may be reported when stopping the ASE or Backup Server as a Windows Service.
- "net stop" command is used to stop server.
- ASE and Backup Server is properly shut down
- There is no error and warning in the error log of ASE and Backup Server.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All versions
- Windows Platform
Sybase BCKServer SQLServer SYBBCK SYBSQL SAPHostControl saphostexec.exe , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.