The following error occurs when trying to save a dimension or model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- dberror(Connection.prepareStatement): 258 - insufficient privilege: Not authorized
Other behavior related to this issue:
- It is not possible to save or alter any models.
- Creating a story with an existing model, It´s not possible to create thresholds.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.5.1
Caused by a permissions lookup issue in the modeling layer.
This issue has been resolved.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, dberror (Connection, db error , KBA , change existing model , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem