- Error code 1102 encountered when adding or updating the domains using the Domain Connector
- Completion status shows: 'FAIL - All records were rejected'
- Viewing the error logs: 'WARN - Some records were rejected' with error “Entity does not exist. Parent Domain does not exist in the LMS, the new Domain was not added in the LMS”，while the parent domain is actually existing in the system.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Upload your connector data file to SFTP server;
- Login to LMS admin page and run domain connector
- View results of connector execution, the Completion Status shows 'FAIL - All records were rejected' (or 'WARN - Some records were rejected') > click to view details, the error message says “Entity does not exist. Parent Domain does not exist in the LMS, the new Domain was not added in the LMS”
- '!##!' symbol is missing at the end of record in the data file, which causes records not recognized correctly.
- As a result the records will be rejected by system with error message “Entity does not exist. Parent Domain does not exist in the LMS, the new Domain was not added in the LMS”.
Make sure the '!##!' symbol is added at the end of each record as same as header in your connector data file.
Engage Certified Partner to Import Data to SAP SuccessFactors Learning - Learning connectors can import thousands of records in the system, so we highly recommend that you engage with our Professional Services organization or a certified Learning implementation partner before you attempt to use connectors or any data import, especially in a production environment.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, domain connector, error code 1102, entity does not exist , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem