- When calling the Fiori Framework Page you observe a blank screen with an image (SAP NetWeaver Portal) for some users -
- It may then load the framework page, but in an empty state with no navigation elements or content displayed -
- The Search field may also display the message 'Loading...'
- For some cases other Framework pages can work normally, for example, the Classic Framework Page.
- When collecting traces (Log Watch - KBA 1593107) while logging into the portal you can see the following exception in the traces:
Exception when writing to database
com.sapportals.portal.pcd.gl.PcdInconsistentUpdateException: Transaction cache is outdated for object id xxxxx~. db time:xxxxxx, read time:-1
com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentException: Error in service call of Portal Component
Application name : com.sap.portal.navigation.afp.resources
Component : pcd:portal_content/........../com.sap.portal.AFPResources
Component class : com.sap.portal.navigation.afp.AFPResources
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- SAP Enterprise Portal
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.