You want to create a follow-up document from C4C Sales Quote and you find the action is disabled
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1) Go to Sales workcenter
2) Navigate to Sales Quote view
3) Open any Sales Quote
4) Choose the option "Actions" available in the bottom right corner
5) You see the action "Create External Follow-up Document" is greyed out
There are multiple reasons for this issue
1) You have not enabled the follow-up document creation in scoping
2) Both scoping and document type enablement is done but havent successfully completed the action "Request External Pricing"
3) You have met the first two points, but you have already requested for this action once
4) You have met the first three points, but you have also enabled the "Sales Quote Replication" under the scoping and you have used the action "Submit" after successful external pricing
1) Enable the relevant scoping question "Do you want to create follow-up documents for sales quotes from your cloud solution to an external application?"
2) Choose the action "Request External Pricing" , ensure that it is successful - this can be identified by field "Pricing Status" on header
3) You can identify this by using the field "Followup Transfer Status" - once you choose this action , the status will be updated from "Not Started" to "In Process"
4) You are using both Sales Quote replication and Sales Quote Followup document creation in the system. If for a document type, you have enabled the Transfer option - you cannot use the same document for External Followup Document creation. Instead you can use a seperate document type only for followup document creation
KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , Problem