While posting a Point of Sale transaction you get the error message 'Enter Account Determination Group for Customer ABC, Company XYZ'.
(ABC represents the Customer ID, XYZ represents the Company ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the General Ledger work center.
Select the Closing Cockpit view.
Select the Source Documents subview.
Find the relevant Point of Sale transaction which is In Process status.
Under Messages field, error message below is displayed.
'Enter Account Determination Group for Customer ABC, Company XYZ'
The Account Determination Group for Customer ABC is not maintained in the Master Data.
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Customers view.
- Go to the Customers subview.
- Find the Customer ID ABC and select it.
- Click on the Edit button and select Financial Data.
- Open the Payment Data subtab.
- Click on the Add Row button.
- Maintain the Account Determination Group information.
- Click on the Save button.
Please check KBA 2429196 as well.
Point of Sale transaction, POS, Receivables, Posting, In Process, Error, Account Determination, Customer, Company , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , Problem