- Lumira in BI Platform is slow to load
- Once loaded, performance is normal
- The slow performance occurs once per logon session, and is subsequently quick to launch
- A trace of the slow workflow shows this in the BI Launchpad web application traces, with requests that take 20s to complete
- pingServerFactory(): server doesn't exist, cms=<cmsname>:6400,name=<node>.<server>,kind=pjs
- END OUTGOING CALL Outgoing: (NO RESPONSE) SPENT [20.003] FROM [BIPSDK.EnterpriseSession:getService#<service>]
- Network monitoring shows one or more 20-40s delays between loading elements
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.x
KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-ADM , Lumira Server BI Platform Admin, Auth, Security , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.