- You create a purchase order for material XXX (where XXX stands for the material ID).
- The full quantity is being delivered as well as invoiced.
- You mark the relevant purchase order item for final clearing.
- However, after this you create a return to supplier for a part of the delivered quantity.
- Finally, you execute the GR/IR clearing run.
- This results in an increase of the material inventory cost as you notice in the Valuation history.
SAP Business ByDesign
GR/IR run, moving average, gleitender Durchschnitt, WE/RE Lauf, inventory, Bestandspreis, Warenbestand, Retoure, return, final clearing, invoice, Rechnung , KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.