How do I create an Average that ignores NULLs and 0s in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
- Open your SAP Analytics Cloud Model (Browse > Models)
- Click "Account"
- Add a new row to account:
- Exception Aggregation Type=AVG excl. 0, NULL
- Exception Aggregation Dimension=Dimension(s) Over Which Average Is Valid
- Formula=[Account/Measure To Average]
The above resolution applies for Planning and Analytic Models but for Live Data Models (Remote HANA Views) your HANA system must have at least the version of 126.96.36.199.00000000.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, average, zero, null, 0, blank, exclude , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To