You are creating a new custom Payment Term and you are not able to maintain both 'Number of Days After Invoice Date / Receipt Date' and 'Fixed Day of Month' in same Payment term.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project line.
- Click the Open Activity List button.
- Search for the activity Accounts/Suppliers.
- Select the activity.
- Click the Open button.
- Click the Maintain Payment Terms hyperlink.
- Click the Add Row button.
- Enter value for Number of Days After Invoice Date / Receipt Date.
- Check the checkbox under Specification of time duration.
- You can maintain Fixed Day of Month and Additional Month, however, Number of Days After Invoice Date / Receipt Date changes the value to zero and it becomes grayed out.
You cannot combine 'Number of Days After Invoice Date / Receipt Date' and 'Fixed Day of Month' in one customized payment term.
Default payment terms(those that does not start with Z) like for example "45 days from Invoice Date, End of month" and "End of Month of Invoice Date, 45 days" are different as they were designed and delivered by SAP based on business rules ,so you cannot create new payment terms similar to them as thease are standard payment terms.
Currently this is a new requirement for us please vote and comment of existing request in customer influence forum.
There are only two options for you on the custom Payment Terms:
a) If you check the option ‘Specification of time duration’:
You can set the fields: Discount Rate + Fixed Day of Month + Additional Month
b) If you do not check the option ‘Specification of time duration’:
You can combine: Discount Rate + Number of Days After Invoice Date / Receipt Date
Note: You may contact your partners to see if they can help
2151972 - Copy button is Grayed out for Payment Term IDs 1026 and 1027
1676638 - How to Add a New Payment Term And How To Change the Current Payment Terms
Help Center document 'Accounts — Configuration Guide' > session 'Maintain Payment Terms'
Payment Terms; Accounts Activity; Custom; Number of Days; cannot add both Fixed Day of Month and Number of Days After Invoice Date / Receipt Date , KBA , fixed day of month , fixed and net days , fixed day , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To