- The requirement is to update the rules used for data prepation when doing data import into a model.
- Rules are not saved and when updating the model data by a manual import, the preparation should be recreated manually.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Perform data preparation steps (like splitting a value) after importing data into a model for the first time in the Data Integration screen.
- Create the model.
- Try to modify preparation steps or update the source of the model by importing data.
- Observe that you can't find the previously performed preparations stored anywhere in SAP Analytics Cloud.
After the model has been created you can't modify the model and its formats.
As a reference to the Customer Influence site request, this feature has been delivered in Q2.2021 release with the following note:
"Modifying existing load jobs is possible with the new model. If you add a dimension, you will still need to re-run all of your import jobs, but the wrangling can be modified before you do."
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics preparation, split, concatenate, convert, transform, transforming, data integration, source, import, stored, saved , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem