During the initial download/ refresh the Offline OData client receives error code 413 - Payload too large.
In SMP/SCPms the following errors can appear in the server log file:
Retrieve feed http[s]://<host>:[443/8080]/<appID>/$batch failed because the OData server returned HTTP code, 413, with message: null
Unzipped response from Backend, is larger than the maximum allowed unzipped response size:134217728 set in server config value: 134217728
- the $batch is not necessarily in the URL.
- the numbers (134217728) might differ.
- if the symptom is the same, but it's coming for an Online OData app, then use KBA 2908994 - An Online OData app receives error message: 413 - Payload too large
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 3.0
- SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Service for Development and Operations (SCPms)
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) SDK 3.0 - Native, Kapsel SDK, Offline OData
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android - Offline OData
- SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS - Offline OData
response, 413, payload, body, restriction, offline, backend, back-end, back end, download, sync, synchronize, synced, synch, synchronizing, synchronizes, big, large, restriction, limit, huge, Unzipped response from Backend, is larger than the maximum allowed unzipped response size:134217728 set in server config value: 134217728 , KBA , MOB-CLD-OOD , Mobile Service for Offline ODATA , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , MOB-ONP-OOD , SAP Mobile On Premise Offline OData Server , MOB-SDK-IOS-OFL , Offline , MOB-SDK-ADR-OFL , Cloud Platform SDK for Android Offline Component , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.