This document contains a 60-minute Expert Webinar on the SAP Startup Framework topic.
The agenda of the Webinar will cover the following items:
- SAP NetWeaver Startup Framework Overview
- General Concepts
- Relevant Processes
- Startup Sequence
- SAP Start Service
- Important Web Methods
- Starting and Stopping an SAP System
- SAP MMC
- Profile Types
- Relevant Startup Profile Parameters
- Resolving Startup Issues
The session will be finalized with Q&A about the topics presented.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
This technical Webinar covers:
- SAP Startup Framework concepts
- SAP Startup Framework mechanism
- SAP Startup Framework troubleshooting
- SAP system administrators
- Key users
- End users
downtime, start, down, sapstart, sapstartsrv, startsap, stopsap, r3trans , KBA , BC-CST-STS , Startup Service , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.