- Data is not actual on a SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile app after reopening the story from list of stories list.
- Masterdata of the model has been updated but story does not represent it.
- When opening the application and the story the next time (one day later for example) the data is not updated and the chart shows the same content as before, however the data in the model is refreshed/updated.
- Same behavior can't be reproduced in browser, i.e. if browsing the story from the list the most recent data is being shown.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.1
- SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app 2.18.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a responsive story with a numeric chart showing value "123456".
- Open it on the mobile app and observe that the same value can be seen.
- Refresh the underlying data model (by data import as an example).
- Open the story in browser and observe that the measures are updated, showing e.g.:"56789".
- Open the mobile app again and choose the above created story from the list.
- The story shows still the same value "123456", however the data has already been updated in the meanwhile.
This is a current limitation of the mobile app because refresh on open is disabled for stories on mobile.
You can raise this as an enhancement for the future on our Customer Influence site.
Pressing the "Refresh" button in the story (in the mobile app) will grab the latest data from the model and show it on the screen.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, refresh open, mobile, story, responsive, manual , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem