You try to create or edit a tile from the Report Center and get the below error:
The requested operation is not available.
This problem is due to the following reason(s):
• Access Denied Error.
Please try again or contact your administrator
SuccessFactors HCM Core
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance with the desired user
2. Analytics – Report Center – New Tile - Select a domain and press next
3. The Access Denied error occurs
4. Try to create an ad hoc report & no issue occurs
Note: In this case the user did not have access to Admin Center nor to manage dashboards
To be able to create or edit a tile from the Report Center the Analytics & Dashboards permission must be granted on top of the List Views (Dashboard Drilling) from Analytics Tab (Reporting button in V9) from provisioning.
The issue was solved by providing the following permission.
Analytics & Dashboards permission (details on the Help portal guide Assigning User Access to See a Tile)
- From Admin Center - Manage Role Permissions
- Select the desired role & Click Report Permissions
Enable some/all dashboards in Analytics Tiles and Dashboards.
- Choose Done then Save Changes.
List Views (Dashboard Drilling)
- From Provisioning - Company Settings
- Analytics Tab (Reporting button in V9)
- Make sure the List Views (Dashboard Drilling) option is checked
access denied, report centre , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem