When you are creating a new sales order, the payment method Direct Debit is not available in the drop-down list.
SAP Business ByDesign - all its versions.
Reproducing the Issue
Checking the Account:
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Search for ABC (where ABC represents the account name).
- Select the Account ABC.
- Click on the Edit button, then Financial Data option.
- Select sub tab Payment Data.
- Go to the section Payment Methods.
You can see the Payment Method Direct Debit maintained.
Trying to create the Sales Order:
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the New Sales Order common tasks.
- In New Sales Order screen enter the Account ABC.
- Click on the View All button.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Go to the section Payment.
- For the field Payment Method, click on the drop-down option.
You can see that Direct Debit is not listed.
For the Direct Debit option to be available, you have to enable the option in the Scoping for your project.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project line.
- Click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the 4th option (Questions tab).
- Expand Cash Flow Management.
- Expand Payment and Liquidity Management.
- Select the Payment Methods option.
- Mark the checkbox on "Do you want to use direct debit to receive payments from your customers?"
- Confirm the changes.
Once you follow these steps, you should be able to see Direct Debit in the drop-down list when creating new sales orders.
KBA 1743370 - Creating a New Sales Order, the Only Payment Method Options Available in the Drop-Down are Credit Card and Direct Debit.
KBA 2494505 - Payment Method not displaying in the Sales Orders.
KBA 2666325 - Payment Method Direct Debit not showing in Sales Orders.
Sales Order ; Payment Method ; Direct Debit ; Scoping , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To