Combination Column (or Stacked Column) & Line Chart does not sync scale for column and line when auto in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Insert a Combination Column (or Stacked Column) & Line Chart.
- Notice that when the axis Minimum and Maximum are auto that there is no scale sync between the column and line.
Use of the Chart Scaling feature is required to synchronize bar and line scaling.
- Select the chart and click the "Edit Axis" button on the action menu.
- Reset all the axes range settings to "auto".
- Click "Chart Scaling" icon on the top menu.
- Select the two measures in the chart to have them scale together.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, combination, column, line, chart, axis, data, label, minimum, maximum, auto, min, max , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To