You are trying to release a Credit Memo, but you are facing a dump.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
Select the Invoice Document view.
Search for the Credit Memo ABC (ABC represents your Credit Memo ID).
Click on the Edit and then the View All buttons.
Click on the Release button.
The system shows a dump.
You are facing this dump because the posting period DD.MM.YYYY for the Credit Memo ABC is blocked.
To resolve this issue, you can follow the option: Open relevant period in financial and post.
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select the Companies sub-view under Master Data view.
- Select the relevant Company ID and choose Open and Close Period.
- Search for the accounting period relevant for date DD/MM/YYYY. Here you can see that the Period Status of this period is Blocked.
- Now select the period and choose Open Periods.
- Choose Save button.
You are able to proceed with the Credit Memo without dump.
Dump; Credit Memo; , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , How To