- Multi-language features in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)with live data sources.
- Which language setting has a higher priority in the application when consuming data from a source having data translated into different languages.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Use SAP Analytics Cloud in your specified language.
- Consume data in that specified language while using SAP Analytics Cloud, while another user has different language settings.
- Story language translation feature available as of version Q3 2019 Release (2019.15). See Multilingual content support.
- Model and public dimension translation feature available as of version Q4 2019 Release (2019.17). See Enable translations of model and public dimension metadata.
The order of language priority is below:
- Language specified in the connection dialog.
- If specified, Under Connection > Connection type > Language.
- If #1 not set, according to what is specified by user in profile settings.
- If #1 not set, and the metadata language for #2 cannot be found on the remote system.
- If #1 not set and there is no master and metadata translated into the user's specified languages (in Profile Settings #2 and #3) either.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, language, multi, multilanguage, profile, setting, connection, preferred, data access, idp, , KBA , user's preferred language , how to change de model language in sap , differents models , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To