Facebook messages are not being imported to C4C and returning an error.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Service and Social view.
- Click on Social Media channels hyperlink.
- Open channel XYZ(where XYZ is channel name).
- Search for all Logs and open the errorneous log.
- Under General tab the following error message is displayed:
The external service provider reported the following error:400 :message#The user must be an administrator,editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it.If the page requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also need' reported the following error.
There are two possible cause of this issue:
- The Facebook user is not the admin of this page.
- The page requires Two Factor Authentication.
- Add the user as the admin of this page.
- If the page business requires Two fcator authentication,the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication or just deselect the two factor authentication.
Error 400, Two factor authentication , KBA , facebook , external service provider , error 400 , two factor authentication , administrator , LOD-CRM-SC-SM , Social Media , Problem