Customer would like to know about populating the Tax Id / EIN from a different corporate structure level.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Please find below concept how this feature works:
- By default this new AppConfig set to which level? First,
- This new key by default will be available with existing and new accounts ?No. It should be added id nessessary. It's PS-editable.
- If the customers wants to pull TaxIdNum from different corporate structure levels(say from Division, department), then in this case does the user need to set the key value manually to appropriate level in super admin site?Yes.
- Suppose BusinessTaxIdLevel set to level 2-Division and Form I-9 Company Level set to level 4-location, in this case how it work in pulling tax id number?BusinessTaxIdLevel has higher priority
Query: What are appropraite values to use in super admin when updating the accoutn option? For example I want to change to level 2.
- If “BusinessTaxIdLevel” is defined than those value is used to get TaxID
- If it’s undefined and “ConfigurableI9AddressLevel” is true than value comes from “XpressHR.I9VerificationLevel” for all processes except I9Verification, EVerifyIncorrectData, Hour72.
- Else, value comes from first level.
- “BusinessTaxIdLevel” should contains level number (1,2 etc)
- So you should add “BusinessTaxIdLevel” having value 2.
- Corporate Structure