When candidate tries to sign forms in New Employee Step, one of below error shows.
- Processing Files 0%
- Asynchronous task is completed with error
- The specified envelope has duplicate recipients
- An error occurred while executing DocuSignUploadAsyncTask
- Can't create envelope
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Affected Candidate Activity
- When accessing the activity a panel will show 'Processing Files 0%' and error notification shows 'Asynchronous task is completed with error.'
The error message 'Asynchronous task is completed with error' is received if both the candidate E-Mail ID and translator E-Mail ID is similar. If Candidate's E-Mail ID is maintained in Translator E-Mail Field DocuSign throws an error at the back end 'Can't create envelope' and 'The specified envelope has duplicate recipients.'.
US Form I-9 Translator is a person who helps the candidate to understand the document if in case the candidate is physically disabled which limits a person's physical functioning, mobility, dexterity or stamina.
For Live Customer(s)
Due to incorrect data, the record needs to be rectified in the back end. In addition, US Form I-9 Section 1 must be deleted before restarting the activity. Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2622739 - Candidate and Translator Email is Identical
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-DSN
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Help, Assistance, Incorrect User Handling, Error, Duplicate E-Mail, Translator Email, Candidate E-Mail, DocuSignUploadAsyncTask , KBA , #sfobdproblem , #sfobduserhandling , #sfobddocusign , LOD-SF-OBD-DSN , DocuSign , Problem