User cannot choose 3PL site as Ship-from Location in order to fulfill a Project Stock Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
When the user create a project stock order -
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects View -> Find Project ABC (ABC represents the Project's ID).
- Select the Project ABC -> Edit Products.
- Select the To-Stock Product -> Select New Project Stock Order.
- In the new pop-up window, under the Ship From Location, the user is unable to find the 3PL Site in the drop down.
SAP Business Bydesign does not support Project stock orders for 3PL sites. 3PL site cannot have a layout with logistics area as the site is not physically present in the company but created virtually in the system for inventory management. For a project stock order, there should be a logistics area which has the usage type as 'Project Stock'. Since, it is not possible to configure this for a 3PL site the user will have to choose an internal warehouse.
Internal Warehosue can be selected as a Ship-From Location.
project stock order, 3PL site, project stock , KBA , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem