You have set Outbound Delivery Run for releasing the delivery request IDs automatically to generate the warehouse requests but after executing the run ID, you found that there are no warehouse request documents created in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign [All Versions]
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Automated Actions view.
- Select the Run ID and choose the Schedule button.
- In the opened window, select the Schedule Immediately option and perform save.
- In the Automated Actions view, you could see that the system has executed the run successfully and an application log ID has been generated for it.
- Now go to the Warehouse Requests view.
- You are not able to see any new warehouse request IDs generated after executing the run ID.
As the user who has scheduled the outbound delivery run does not have the Write access rights for the Automated Actions view, the Outbound Delivery Run has not created any warehouse request(s).
Note : When you check the job log for the run IDs, the jobs will shows the following information too:
Info: You are not authorized to execute mass data run XX
You have to provide the user with Unrestricted Write access in Application and User Management work center for releasing the mass data run jobs.
Below are the steps to be followed
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view choose Business Users subview.
- Search for the respective User ID and choose the Edit button and select the Access Rights option from it.
- A window opens. Go to the Access Restrictions tab.
- Search for the Work Center Name Outbound Logistics and choose Enter button.
- Select the Work Center View Name Automated Actions.
- Under the Write Access column select Unrestricted option.
- Perform Save.
warehouse request, automated actions, access rights, outbound logistics , KBA , warehouse request , automated actions , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , Problem