This article will provide information on how to configured and use the Recruiting Email Trigger called Candidate Interview Response Reminder.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (All versions)
The Candidate Interview Response Reminder trigger will be used to notify candidates in the Interview status "Not Booked" who have been sent an invitation to the interview but have not responded yet.
Configuring the functionality:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Email Templates > Create New Template;
- Create the template for the email that will be used as a reminder. Feel free to use any interview tokens that are listed in the email trigger Candidate Interview Response Reminder when clicking on View Tokens beside Supported Tokens (e.g.: [[INTERVIEW_SCHEDULING_INTERVIEW_DATE]] or [[INTERVIEW_SCHEDULING_XXX]]. Only these tokens are supported;
- Go to Admin Center > Recruiting Email Triggers > Candidate Interview Response Reminder;
- Enable the trigger and have the just created email template assigned to it;
- Click "save"
Using the functionality:
- Access the BizX Recruiting tab as the user set as the interviewer;
- Go to Interview Scheduling > Job Requisitions
- Find the specific requisition which the interviewer has interview appointments scheduled and click on the interview title that has the not booked interview (left arrow);
- By the top of next page, you will be able to see the "Not Booked" button that must be clicked;
- Select the candidate you would like to send the reminder and click the "Send Reminder" button at the bottom right side (if you click the right arrow in step 3, you will be sent to the image below);
- The template assigned to the Candidate Interview Response Reminder trigger before will be automatically displayed and will be ready to be sent;
Limitations and Specifics:
- The Candidate Interview Response Reminder trigger is not designed to have automatic emails sent to candidates after a time without accepting the proposed interview schedule. This is currently not possible within SuccessFactors Recruiting Interview Scheduling;
- If the Candidate Interview Response Reminder trigger is not configured within the Recruiting Email triggers, it will still be possible to send the reminders to the candidates following the same process mentioned above. The only difference is that the recruiter will have to manually select which email template will be sent.
Candidate Interview Response Reminder , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , How To