- A process is terminated due to an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module rvm__ipcr_attr_cleanup() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x676b004a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x00000001006d9c2c (rvm__ipcr_attr_cleanup+0x60), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x3ff49fbe76c8b445)
- The terminated process becomes zombie:
task 1735065674 is zombie
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The problem began after upgrading from ASE 16.0 SP01 to ASE P02 PL07.
- The behavior is random and specific to a single stored procedure.
- Re-creating the stored procedure has not remedied the problem.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL07
sig11, stracktrace, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.