- We would like to have POST binding for SAML logout response handler, is that possible?
- BizX SuccessFactors
- SAML V2
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Metadata File provided by SAP for IDP implementation, the login URL uses POST method.
- The Logout URL uses a query string method.
- Can the Logout URL use POST method instead of a query string method?
- SuccessFacotrs do not support POST binding for SAML logout response handler.
- For SAML login request, logout request and logout response, usually they will be deflated and using Redirect binding.
- Post binding content is the one which usually does not need to be deflated.
- We do not support in-deflated content for these 3 types.
- This feature is currently not support by SuccessFactors.
- If you would like to raise an enhancement request to have this introduced in future releases, please see KBA 2090228
SAML, SSO, POST, Method, Logout Response, Redirect, IDP, Identity Provider, SP, Service Provider , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions