- Can RMK pages be rendered in Iframes?
- What are the concerns?
- What are the recommendations instead of using Iframes to display RMK job pages?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Security and usability
Can RMK pages be rendered in Iframes?
No, RMK actively blocks pages from rendering in Iframes.
What are the concerns?
- The main reason why RMK actively blocks pages from rendering in Iframes is due to security concerns.
- The vulnerability to cross-site attacks is great with iframes. “click jacking" being one of the greater concerns
- What is more, the iframe tag is notorious for creating usability issues. Some common issues are: Breaking the browsers' "Back" button, confusing visually impaired visitors using screen readers, generally confusing users by suddenly opening the iframe content in a new browser window.
- From an SEO point of view, Google recommends refraining from creating iframes. Frames can cause problems for search engines because they don't correspond to the conceptual model of the web. In this model, one-page displays only one URL. Pages that use frames or iframes display several URLs (one for each frame) within a single page. Search engines try to associate framed content with the page containing the frames but might not succeed.
What are the recommendations instead of using Iframes?
Our best recommendation is for the job boards using Iframes to import content from RMK xml feeds and then generate a branded page instead.
3052306 - ICTJobs.ch Iframe Blocker
SF, Success Factors, RMK, iframes, i-frames, CSB, Career site Builder, Recruiting Posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Setting, Permissoin & RBP, RecruiterSyn , Problem