Users have assigned items via a Curriculum but it is not showing in their Learning Plan.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- User received a notification that Items were assigned via Curricula, but do not see them in Learning Assignments.
- Login as an Admin and confirm that there are items assigned to the user.
- Proxy or login as a user, these items are not present in the user's Learning Plan.
- The items assigned to the user is under curricula whose required dates do not yet fall within the threshold setup on the "USER LEARNING PLAN" system configuration:
- By default, this property is set to 30 days.
Once the Item due date is within the 30 day threshold, it will appear on the User's Learning Plan or update the value of the threshold that is currently set.
Navigate to Learning Administration -> System Administration -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> access "USER LEARNING PLAN" configuration file in Edit mode.
- Find the following section:
- # Since 1305
- # The admin can configure Learning Plan Display Threshold for Curriculum Requirements and Items.
- # The threshold is in days and the system will only display qual Items and qual Requirements on the
- # Learning Plan with Required Dates that are inside the threshold and (items should have been completed atleast once so that their retraining interval settings kick in).
- Increase the number of days for the "learningPlanQualItemsAndRequirementsDisplayThreshold" to the desired number.
USER LEARNING PLAN User Assistance Documentation (logon to https://helps.sap.com to access User Assistance Documentation)
learningPlanQualItemsAndRequirementsDisplayThreshold, assigned items not showing, assigned items of curricula not showing, threshold , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem