Ticket is created automatically for every incoming e-mail in a B2C scenario. Additionally, if no existing individual customer is found associated with sender's e-mail address, a new customer record is created as well.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Send an e-mail to the B2C Inbound Channel configured.
Result: a ticket is created automatically from this e-mail.
Currently, it is not possible to stop the creation of a ticket for every incoming e-mail in B2C scenario.
- It is possible to stop the automatic creation of a customer by configuring a Default Customer for the channel.
- Specific e-mail addresses or domains can be blocked (filtered) to ensure that unnecessary tickets are not created.
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development.html
An alternative option may be to check the “SAP Cloud for Customer” Customer Influence to submit an idea:
SAP Sales Cloud: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1868
SAP Service Cloud:https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1867
3036385 - How To Block Incoming E-mails To Not Create Tickets
2311668 - Technical E-Mail Addresses For E-Mail Channels in Cloud For Customer
3044744 - Ticket Created Automatically For Every Incoming E-mail in B2B Scenario
B2B, B2C, E-mail, Ticket, Unassociated E-mail, Default Customer, Block, Filter, Service Request , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem