When building a report using Recruiting V2, when selecting some columns the results show multiple rows for the same piece of data.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reporting;
- Click in New, Select "Report - Table";
- Select "Single Domain", and "Recruiting V2" for the domain;
- Select the columns: Application Date and preview the report;
- See now that the dates repeat a couple of times.
This happens because there are columns that are not selected to display in the report, and even though they are not displaying in the report there is data that is different between the records.
- There is not a tool or a data column available to identify which data can be showing duplicated or multiple row records for the same data, and which field can be causing this to occur.
- So, if there are multiple rows of the same information, even with more columns selected, check back in the data which you are reporting to see if there is not an information that is registered multiple times in the database and guarantee that it is not a one to many relationship between the data.
- This is an expected behavior.
SF, Success Factors, Reporting, multiple records, duplicates, unique key , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To