When creating job requisitions using JobRequisition Import job in Provisioning, the scheduled job encounters a validation error for some field values contained in the .csv file.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Create a job requisition template with all required fields
- Upload the .csv file in the SFTP site
- Go to Provisioning >> Manage Scheduled Jobs >> Create new Job
- Select job Type: JobRequisition Import and fill in all the required details
- Once all fields are provided, run the job
- Job fails with error message: Error validating fields : com.successfactors.rcmjobreq.bean.JobReqCustomBean.get<field-id>()
The field type of the affected job requisition field is not supported by the import job.
Export the job requisition template used for the JobRequisition Import job in Provisioning
- Verify the field types of the field id's having validation errors
- NOTE: Field types "derived" and "operatorTeam" are not supported by the import job
- Job Description Header and Footer fields are not supported by the import job.
- id field is also not supported as the Job Requisition id is automatically generated by the system and should not be provided in the template.
KBA 2341614 - Legacy Data Migration - Importing Candidates, Requisitions, Applications via Provisioning - Recruiting Management
JobRequisition Import; Error validating fields; JobReqCustomBean , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem