- A job requisition is not searchable in Recruiting even when trying to proxy/login as any Operator
- Some users can find a job requisition, while other users cannot
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to go to Recruiting page and filter/search for a requisition - the requisition cannot be found
- Go to Admin Center > Restore Deleted Job requisitions - verify that the requisition is NOT searchable
- Go to Admin Center > Mass Delete of Job Requisitions - verify that the requisition is searchable (you can also see job req info)
- As User 1, access the Recruiting tab
- Search for a specific job requisition
- The job requisition is found
- Now User 2 searches for the same requisition
- User 2 does not find the requisition
Case 1: Run an adhoc report where you can verify that the affected job requisition doesn't have any Form Data ID.
Case 2: Run an adhoc report where you can verify that the affected user is not listed as an operator on that job requisition, neither are they part of a recruiting group or team assigned to the same requisition.
Case 1: It's an expected behaviour that the requisition cannot be restored once the Form Data ID is gone/deleted. In order to delete the job requisition that doesn't have any Form ID, we can use the 'Mass Delete of Job Requisitions' feature.
Case 2: It's an expected behaviour that only users listed as an operator to the job requisition or that are part of a recruiting group assigned to the same requisition will have access to that requisition.
Note: If a user is not part of a requisition in any way, they will not have access to it.
missing, requisition, restore, requisition, mass, delete, form ID. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem