How to overlap more than one absence type within the same period for an employee?
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- If an employee is on Sickness starting 01.01.2018 till 31.03.2018 and plans to go on a vacation starting 15.02.2018 till 20.02.2018 then there should be two absences as under:
- Sickness --> 01.01.2018 till 31.03.2018
- Vacation --> 15.02.2018 till 20.02.2018
- The Sickness must not be split for the period 15.02.2018 till 20.02.2018.
- You cannot have both the absence togather for the same period.
- Example: If an employee who is on approved vacation falls ill while on that vacation, the HR department or the manager needs to create a new sick leave. The split and delimit function in Time Management covers situations like this when the new absence is created either by import into the system or from the Time Workbench screen.
- Split and Delimit functionality is described in the Time Off Implementation Handbook.
Time off Split Delimit Absence Overlap , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions