- Multiple Freight Orders (FOs) are being loaded, consisting of multiple Freight Units (FUs) using the same handling resource.
- Planning is being done with the VSR Optimizer in the Transportation Cockpit (TC).
- The quantity of handling resources is less than the number of FOs.
- The system stops loading one FO midway to load another FO, rather than completing the loading in one continuous process.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
Transportation Management TC Transportation Cockpit Freight Order FO Unit FU Management FMO VSR Optimizer Planning FO Split Load Time Handling Resource Constraint Interval , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , Optimizer , TM-PLN , Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.