- Curriculum items are not required but affects the overall curriculum status
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a curriculum with at least one optional item.
- Enter an effective date that is past.
- Observe that the curriculum status is 'Incomplete'.
- Record completion for the optional item.
- Observe that the curriculum status is changed to 'Complete'.
This is an expected behavior. As long as the effective date is current, any item in the curriculum will affect the completion status.
A status of “Complete” is issued to the Curriculum when any of the following occur:
- All effective items, required items and requirements are complete and all sub-Curricula are complete. >>> Any item that is effective, even though it is not required.
- The effective date of all required items and requirements is in the future.
- Some of the required items and requirements are complete and the remaining required items and requirements have an effective date in the future.
A status of “Incomplete” is in effect when any of the following occur:
- A new Curriculum is assigned to Users and the effective date for any required items or requirements is in the past.
- Any effective item, required item or requirement has not been completed.
- A completed item or requirement has a retraining period and the required by date is in the past.
- The Curriculum is modified with a new or revised item and the effective date is in the past.
Note: When a curriculum item is required, effective date is required. When optional, effective date is also optional.
If an item should not affect the completion status, do not enter an effective date.
curriculum, curricula, effective date, required, status, completion, complete, incomplete, item, requirement, effective, learning, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem