You want to check the Input Products availability of a Production Order using the Stock and Demand Overview button, but as the button is greyed out you are unable to check the statuses of the Input Product(s).
Now you want to know the reason why the button is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign all versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Production Control work center.
- Go to the Production Orders By Order Header view.
- In the Show field, select All Production Orders from the drop down menu.
- Search and select the relevant Production Order XXX (XXX represents the Production Order ID).
- Click the Edit button.
- You can see that the Stock and Demand Overview button is not enabled in the opened window.
As the Production Order has been released already, the Stock and Demand Overview button is not enabled. The Stock and Demand Overview button will only be visible if the production order has not yet been released (i.e. when the production order is in In Preparation status).
The system is behaving as designed.
Stock and Demand Overview, Production Order , KBA , production order , stock and demand overview , AP-PE-ORD , Production Order , How To