When you create a Sales Order from Sales Quote, you expect different request date on Sales Order.
SAP Business By Design.
Reproducing the Issue
Checking Sales Quote
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Search for the Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents your sales quote ID)
- Click on Edit button.
- Note that the Requested Date is DD.MM.YYYY.
- Click on the Follow Up button.
- Select the Sales Order option.
Note that the Requested Date from the Sales Order will be the same of Sales Quote.
On the Date Profile was set to the system maintain the same Request Date from the first document (In this case, Sales Quote) to the next sales document (Sales Order).
This is the reason why those sales document (Sales Order and Sales Quote) has the same Request Date.
It is the expected system behavior.
Sales Order ; Request Date ; Sale Quote , KBA , SRD-CRM-QUO , Quotations , How To