- How to report off XML?
- How to connect to an XML or Web Services in Crystal Reports?
- What are the known issues when reporting off XML data source in Crystal Reports?
- How to troubleshoot and resolve issues connecting to an XML or Web Service data source from Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- XML or Web Services
- Connecting to an XML or Web Service in Crystal Reports
To connect to an XML data source, read the document found in the attachments section on reporting off XML from Crystal Reports.
- 1534760 - How to connect to an XML Web Services in Crystal Reports?
- 1487766 - How to increase Time Out for when connecting to web services in Crystal Reports?
- 1213110 - Reporting off Data Sources of XML Data Island and ADO Persisted XML Files
- How to troubleshoot XML or Web Service connectivity issue?
- Most connectivity issues are related to the XML used, therefore the best first step is to ensure the XML is valid.
1215896 - How to validate an XML data source?
- Read the document found in the attachments section, on reporting off XML from Crystal Reports, and pay particular attention to the limitations.
- Search the SAP Knowledge Base Articles below, which list all the known error messages and issues connecting to XML and Web Services from Crystal Reports.
- 1311869 - Error: 'Unknown Database Connector Error' when creating a report using HTTP(S) XML URL
- 1326692 - Error: 'Cannot support ArrayType input parameters' when creating a report off an XML Web Service
- 1615516 - Error: 'Schema cannot proceed' when connecting to an XML data source with Document Type Definition schema
- 1215914 - Error: 'Failed to open a rowset...' when connecting to an XML data source
- 197059 - Error: 'Database logon information incorrect or incomplete' when connecting to an XML data source
- 1218066 - Error: 'Logon Failed' when trying to connect an XML data source
- 1217982 - Error: 'Login Failed' when trying to report off local XML file or web service
- 1201943 - Error: 'Failed to Retrieve data from Database' when connecting to an XML data source using the Data Direct ODBC
- 1217776 - Error: 'Error: Invalid Argument provided' when creating a JDBC or XML connection
- 1218891 - Error: 'File I/O error' when scheduling a report based off an XML data source that contains a subreport
- 1219417 - Error: 'Java Server startup failure verify properties in CRConfig.xml' when connecting to an XML data source
- 1315377 - Database Connector Error:'HY000:[Crystal Reports][ODBC XML Driver]...' when adding a table from an XML data source
- 2445274 - Empty String interpreted as NULL when reporting off an XML file using the XML and Web Services driver in Crystal Reports
- 1982065 - Unable to report from a QAAWS in Crystal Reports
- 452194 - Unable to connect to a Web Service from Crystal Reports
- 1788082 - Leading space is trimmed when reporting off an XML file in Crystal Reports
- 2512133 - Crystal Reports crash when connecting to a data source using an ADO.NET (XML) connection
- 1485601 - Crystal Reports is unable to interprete a WSDL generated from an SAP system
- 1347862 - SQL Query executed twice when reporting off an XML data source in Crystal Reports
- 1347890 - parameter values not apply on first refresh, when reporting off an XML data source in Crystal Reports
- 1819232 - Cyrillic characters not displaying correctly in Crystal Reports
- 1219146 - Linking more than 3 XML tables together causes incorrect links in Crystal Reports
- 1218189 - Parameters not created when creating report based off XML HTTP(S) data source
CR, xml, webservice , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016